Friday 15 February 2013

Day 3: Bread & Butter

Bread & Butter Berlin. The biggest trade show of Berlin Fashion Week, and as a student, the hardest to get into. Many of the other shows would simply take your blog address as a means of entry, but to get into Bread & Butter, you had to attend on behalf of a brand who have given you permission. 

I had given up hope of being able to attend the show, until the last minute when the opportunity arose for me to attend on behalf of Fashion Insider magazine. I was going to get an invaluable insight into the industry and collections yet to be seen. 
After being given my Press Pass (!) I was in. The size of the show and all the stands absolutely blew me away; it was a whole different ball game to Capsual yesterday. The whole show took 5 hours to view (as well as enjoying an odd glass of free champagne) and was an experience I'll never forget.














No comments:

Post a Comment